Solutions For Home Automation
Let Us Install Peace Of Mind In Your Home
You spend many of your most memorable moments in your home. With home automation solutions from Honeywell and Stone’s, you can conveniently take control of the technology, security and energy usage of your house. Control your thermostat and your lights; monitor your security cameras, sensors and alarms (such as smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors); lock and unlock doors; even open and close garage doors – all from your smartphone or tablet. In fact, if you take advantage of Honeywell Total Connect™ remote services, you can monitor and control it all from anywhere in the world that you have Internet access!
When you enhance the quality of your family’s life with home automation solutions from Stone’s, you’ll feel good knowing that you’re in control of your house – whether you’re home or not.
Take control of your home and its indoor environment. Now you can install the latest home automation technology without harsh learning curves. By utilizing the industry-leading technology of Honeywell, the experts at Stone’s are able to give homeowners a winning combination: home automation they trust from a team that treats technology with a personal touch.
Honeywell’s LYNX Touch is a full-color, self-contained home control system that makes it easy to manage your house’s technology and energy usage from anywhere. LYNX lets you control:
- Electronic Door Locks
- Garage Doors
- Security Systems
You can also monitor:
- Video Cameras
- Leak Detectors
- Motion Sensors
- Panic Buttons
- And More
The Future Of Convenience Has Arrived
When you work with Stone’s to add the Honeywell LYNX Touch system to your home, you get connected to a whole new level of convenience.
- Mobility at home: The L5100 app let’s you control your home from your iPhone or iPad.
- Brilliantly simple: The LYNX Touch features a sleek, full-color touch screen.
- Easy to read: The icons and words are large, clear and easy to read.
- Full voice response: For added security, system status and zone descriptions are clearly spoken by the unit.
- Customized information: Utilizes location-based content for weather, news etc.
Peace Of Mind Wherever You Are
The LYNX system allows you to take advantage of many options for keeping you informed of the status of your home.
- 24/7 monitoring: You and your family can enjoy peace of mind 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by having your system monitored by a central station.
- Emergency alerts: Get tornado alerts delivered to the touchscreen based on postal code (requires Honeywell Total Connect package).
- Two-way voice: When an alarm signal is received the optional two-way voice feature lets central station operators listen in and talk to you or anyone else on the premises.
- Remote control from anywhere: With Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services, you can operate LYNX Touch from a smartphone and other mobile devices.
Contact Stone’s today and let us show you how a Honeywell home automation/security system can protect your house and the people you love.