Bring Smart Technology To Your Bins
Farming is a 24-hour-a-day, 365-day-a-year occupation, but that doesn’t mean you need to spend that time worrying about your profits. What if your bins could warn you that spoilage might be occurring? They can. With CheckItNow from Stone’s, you can have the peace of mind that comes from knowing you can monitor your bins, no matter where you are or what time of day it is.
With CheckItNow, you no longer have to worry about manually probing your bins to gauge temperatures. Stone’s will install battery-powered cables with sensors in your bins that can detect unfavorable temperature levels in your stored crops. The sensors then relay these readings to the CheckItNow system and send you a text or email – before you start losing money. If your bins have fans, we can even install remote switches that allow you to control them via your mobile device. Plus, the hardware is built to stand up to the brutal cold and punishing heat of the Midwest, meaning you can rest easy knowing your livelihood is safe and sound.
- Check the temperature of your site in real time from your mobile device.
- Utilize secure and private access to your online data.
- Program high and low temperatures, and the system will alert you if the temperature reaches those points.
- Graph temperature readings and export data to an excel spreadsheet.
- Monitor any number of bins at various locations.
- Count on sensors to operate in harsh environments, from -40˚F to 185˚ F.
- Rely on long-lasting performance – battery power lasts approximately 10 years.